We are so excited to start planning for travel again. After being home for so long, it’s the perfect time to start planning a dream trip. If there is one thing we’ve learned from the past 18 months is we should never put off our dreams. Travel is such a huge part of our lives and we want to start experiencing it more with the ones we love.
When we plan trips we always like to make use of all the benefits of our rewards cards and there are a lot of perks with this one that can help you get one step closer to planning your dream trip in the future.
This is a sponsored blog post with @TD_Canada.
Where to Plan a Dream Trip
Just before lockdown happened in 2020, Dave and I were in Mexico celebrating his birthday on the beach in Cancun. Since then, we haven’t properly celebrated any birthdays, so we’ve been thinking that our next trip back should be to revisit the place we were before the world changed. Plus, this time when we go back, we’d love to take my parents along.
It seems our followers on Instagram agree! We asked them if we should head to the mountains, a mega-metropolis, or the beach. Guess what? The beach won out. So for our next celebratory trip, we’ll be heading to the amazing beaches of Mexico. Check out more travel planning tips at 10 Best Travel Hacks for Flying
Welcome to the TD Aeroplan® Visa Infinite* Card
Thanks to the transformed TD® Aeroplan® Visa Infinite* Card we have a lot of help to make our trip easier and more affordable.
Dave and I are always traveling together anyway, so when we do book that flight to Mexico using the Buddy Pass, we have some leftover money to buy a flight for mom and dad. They’ve done so much for us over the years, it’s time we do something for them.
Plus, when we book them on the same reservation through Air Canada we get to share free first checked bags with up to 8 traveling companions.
If there is one thing we have learned to appreciate over the past 18 months is that family and friends have never been more important. That is why we love the message of the new TD® Aeroplan® Visa Infinite* Card, That is exactly what we want to do.
Benefits to the TD Aeroplan® Visa Infinite* Card
We haven’t applied for a new travel credit card in years, but we loved the perks of the TD® Aeroplan® Visa Infinite* Card so much, we signed up and are going to take full advantage of the travel benefits when we start traveling again. Here’s why. With the TD® Aeroplan® Visa Infinite* Card there are a lot of incentives for signing up.
- Earn up to 25,000 welcome bonus points with a welcome bonus of 10,000 Aeroplan® points when you make your first purchase with your new card and earn an additional 15,000 Aeroplan® points when you spend $1,000 within 90 days of Account opening
- Share free first checked bags with up to 8 of your traveling companions on the same reservation on Air Canada flights
- You could earn a bonus Buddy Pass that can score you a second ticket when you book an economy ticket to bring anyone along anywhere Air Canada flies in North America, Including Hawaii and Mexico. On the second ticket, you only pay the taxes and third-party charges. You’ll receive the one-time use pass when you spend $1,000 within 90 days of Account opening, and you have a whole year to use it
- Enroll for NEXUS and once every 48 months get an application fee rebate
- Aeroplan Family Sharing: Share points with family members to reach rewards sooner.
- Earn 1.5 Aeroplan points on every $1 spent on gas, groceries and direct through Air Canada® purchases (including Air Canada Vacations®) and 1 point per $1 on all other purchases.•
- The TD Aeroplan® Visa Infinite* Card also includes travel insurance.
- Conditions apply, visit TD for more details. Offer ends December 5, 2021. Apply for your card here.
So as you can see, there are a lot of benefits to the TD Aeroplan® Visa Infinite* Card. Tell us where your next dream trip will take you. We’d love to hear from you. For more information on the TD Aeroplan® Visa Infinite* Card, visit the website here.
Planning future travels? Pin this article to Pinterest to help you save with Rewards.
Read more tips to help with travel planning
2 thoughts on “Get Ready to Travel Again – How We Use Rewards to Make it Easier”
No regrets reading this article