Hey! Do you have questions?
Can we help you with your own adventure?
Well, we are here to help.
We do get a lot of emails from readers and companies so we set up some guidelines that allow us to more comprehensively answer your questions.
How to Contact The Planet D
Please Read the Following before you contact us:
- If you are interested in partnering with us, please visit our Clients Page for more information on opportunities, statistics and demographics.
- For upcoming speaking engagements and for past events visit our public speaking page
- If you have a travel related question please check out our resources such as our Travel Tips page to see if it can be answered there. We produce a lot of content and may have written about it before.
- We do not do link exchanges or post content from companies for free. If you are contacting us regarding a partnership, advertising or sponsored content please do so via our Work with us page.
- We do accept guest posts from aspiring writers. Please check out our editorial guidelines BEFORE e-mailing us.
- Please do not send us un-solicited Press Releases.
- If you are an aspiring blogger and are looking for advice please check out our Travel Blogging Advice Page first.
- If you would like more information about how we got started or what we did prior to the blog please check out our About Page.
We look forward to hearing from you and reading your emails. It is one of our favourite things to do! Cheers, Dave and Deb
You can use our contact form below or you can email us directly at theplanetd (at) gmail (dot) com
**Note** If you do not hear back from us within 7 days please re-send your email as it may have gotten buried.