Not Long Until Princess Cruises Follow Me at Sea
The Month of June has come at last.
Why are we so excited?
It is because June is the month that we will be going to Alaska with Princess Cruises as part of their #FollowMeAtSea Press Trip. Watch for us on Twitter starting June 14th where we will be tweeting about every detail of our fantastic Alaskan adventure.
If you haven’t joined twitter yet, come on over and follow us at @theplanetd
We cannot believe the excursions that we get to do on Princess Cruises and we wanted to share our itinerary with you to build the excitement of what you can expect from us while we experience beautiful Alaska.
We are going to have an adventure of a lifetime and we picked the excursions with the highest level activity and excitement.
Check out our itinerary and maybe plan your next cruise vacation. Cruises don’t have to be mellow or relaxing anymore they can be one big adventure in today’s world.
Princess Cruises Itinerary
June 14 – We arrive one day early at the Fairbanks Princess Riverside Lodge where we will be starting our trip on Land.
5 Day Alaska Land Tour
- Tuesday, 6/15 – Hang out for day and meet; overnight at the Fairbanks Princess Riverside Lodge
- Wednesday, 6/16 - Mount McKinley Glacier Landing by Plane. We will be flying out to Mount McKinley and landing on its glacier!
- Thursday, 6/17 – Black Diamond ATV Adventure -We will be riding our own ATV’s through the Alaskan Wilderness using our GPS to navigate the trails.
- Friday, 6/18 – Glacier Landing by Plane and explorer Tour- We not only get to fly out and land on a glacier, we get to hike around and explore the glacier.
Depart for Coral Princess 7-DAY CRUISE
- Saturday, 6/19 Anchorage (Whittier) Embark PM
- Sunday, 6/20 Hubbard Glacier (scenic cruising) 6 am 9 am
- Monday, 6/21 Glacier Bay National Park 10:30 am 8:30 pm (scenic cruising)
- Tuesday, 6/22 Skagway - Heli Hike and Rail Adventure, we will be taking a helicopter out to a glacier that we will hike across and explore. Then we will hop on an old rail line and take the train through rugged terrain.
- Wednesday, 6/23 Juneau -Dog Sledding on Mendenhall Glacier. We will be taking a helicopter out to a glacier where we will meet Iditarod racers and take a dog sledding tour. Awesome!
- Thursday, 6/24 Ketchikan – Back Country Zodiac Expedition - We get to drive our own Zodiac through the Alaskan waterways. Now that is going to be an adventure.
- Friday, 6/25 Inside Passage scenic cruising and Spa Day – As you all know, there is nothing we love more than ending an adventure with a pamper me day at the spa and we are going to take advantage of Princess Cruises spa with a relaxing massage and aromatherapy wrap. Heaven.
- Saturday, 6/26 Vancouver – Disembark am and hopefully meet up with Leigh from Hike, Bike, Travel and my good friend Deanna before we catch the red eye to New York for the Travel Blog Exchange Conference.
So who else is going to be tweeting about their trips?
Here is a list of fellow bloggers that will be giving you up to date information on twitter.
Follow along at the #FollowMeAtSea to hear what you can do on your next Alaskan Cruise too! Everyone’s trip will be different and this is a great way to find different points of view from all the twitter people listed below!